50 thoughts on “5 Travel Tips For International Flights & What’s In My Travel Bag – Packing Tips – MissLizHeart

1. Superficialdrama fan says:

I think it would be better to have all your liquids in a clear zip bag so you can pull it out of your makeup bag quickly. Also, why do you need all those brushes in your carryon travel bag? Lastly, carrying a heavy bag is not practical when you travel overseas as you may need to transfer terminals or run to the gate.

2. Vicky Oliveira says:

Thank you for the tips! But if you're going to a country which requires you to get a visa and at the time of check in (if flying) you don't have a visa, the airline will not allow you to fly at all. And if you do fly without the required visa, when you arrive at the foreign country, you're more likely to be sent back to your home country

3. Almetra Briggs says:

Love this video – putting liquids in a separate bag was a great tip for me! Love love love the bag! You are a doll and as a woman of a particular age nearly 60, I really love your videos and tips! Blessings!

4. Brisa Elijah says:

I have a question.. It may be dumb, but I see some people taking things to freshen up on the plane in their bags that are liquids.. Are you only allowed to have 1 bag of liquids if you're only bringing a carry-on and personal item bag? Like can you only bring liquids in your personal bag if you have a checked bag?

5. Martha Karina says:

thanks for the tips, I've been watching a ton of traveling videos and i feel yours was the most helpful, any idea where i can get the tourism visa for the Dominican Republic, I'm going in May

6. irene viciana says:

Dios mio hay todo un tesoro dentro de ese estupendo bolso ! me encanta el bolso ,los neceseres y todo lo que llevas , todo es precioso ! .Me da mucha rabia no entender ingles aun asi no voy a dejar de verte ya que todos tus videos son fantasticos !

7. reorosco says:

I went to the DR a few years ago with just my American passport and had no issues. Maybe they changed things up as it's become a popular tourist spot. Thanks for the tips.

8. Kay Love says:

Hi Liz! When you say make a copy of your passport and tourist visa do you mean photocopy or actual real duplicates? Maybe you could do a video on that? Im a visual person…๐Ÿ˜Š…Love your videos Hun!

9. Debra Kimberly says:

LOL! Yours wasn't returned. They stuffed mine so much that it stood up on it's own. As soon as I removed the ton of stuffing it was very pliable. Thank you, for the awesome recommendation! Love watching your videos. You are so kind and beautiful and I love the recipes. You're making me nervous about marriage because you do so much for your hubby. You set the bar really high!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ

10. teenauh says:

Great travel tips…..omg. I was so eyeing that bag at Target for an upcoming trip…but passed because I like a bag that I can put on my shoulder or that has a luggage trolley sleeve. It looks so cute ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ