50 Things to do in Seoul, Korea Travel Guide

46 thoughts on “50 Things to do in Seoul, Korea Travel Guide

1. lien lee says:

너무 길어서 좀 시간이 걸릴거예요 조금전에 봤는데 제가 요새 너무 피곤하거든요
    일요일인 오늘까지 올려드릴께요 다른 분이 해주심 더 좋겠지만요 ~ 없으면 제가..
    It was a long day for me so I am exhausted now. This video is so long that I can't handle it in a minute tonight . But I'll give you Korean subtitles tomorrow.

2. ᎢᎡᎪᏙᎬᏞᎬᎡ 3000 says:

Hi Samuel & Audrey!
    Just want to thank you both for sharing your videos of exploring across the globe. Was wondering have you visited Vancouver British Columbia, Canada. Am planning to visit sometime next year and was curious of what attractions they provide for tourists.
    Also have you visited Tokyo, Japan? Looking forward to more of your adventure videos soon. Bless you both

3. Jachinoy15 says:

Great video! We will be there 1st week of September so this is so helpful 🙂
    Im travelling with my 2 kids…would u know if all those museums etc and those place that u say we need to be quiet accepts kids? 🙂 I have a 1 yr and 6 yr old 🙂

Also what hotel that u can suggest for our family? We are 5 adults and 2 kids. We like hotels for convenience.

We are coming from singapore which is a 7hr flight to incheon so I beed to make sure that we can enjoy and maximise everything 🙂

We will be arriving at 6am so what places in the morning that we can do without being too tiring for our kids?

Hope u or ur subscribers will help me out 🙂

Btw…hope u have visited singapore 🙂 our little red dot here.

4. Anas Orzen says:

I did not liked ur videos first but naah ur videos are very good a great free city guides thanks and enjoy ur travels and u definitly should visit africa there's alot to do there ❤️

5. flathigh shoe says:

As a korean, It's interesting to watch this clip. It's nice of you guys to stay respectful for a different culture. And the best part is you guys aren't freaked out trying new food unlike some western tourists being so rude to our food. Thank you for sharing.

6. itsMicdb Travels & Vlogs says:

I love Korea. I took an epic trip to Jeju, Busan, DMZ, Paju, Yongin, Gyeonggi-do and Seoul. There are so many things to do in Seoul. We took the Seould City Tour Bus and stopped at almost every stop since it was a hop-on-hop-off kind of bus. That's how we started our stay in Seoul and I would recommend it for new travelers to Seoul even before taking the subways if you're staying in the Jung-gu, Jong-ro or Myeongdong areas. Super worth it. We also bought the 4 palaces and 1 shrine ticket from Gyeongbokgoong. I'm so happy you guys covered Seoul in your channel. New Youtuber here. Hopefully you can check out my channel and subscribe to me as well. Thank you so much for sharing! 😀

7. 푸미하 says:

아. 정말 애쓴 정성이 묻어나는 빈틈없는 영상이네요~ 보는내내 드는 생각은 '어쩜 이렇게 부지런히 찾아내고 잘 소개하고 있을까'였어요. 그 어떤 외국인의 유튜브에서도 이보다 더 훌륭하게는 못담아 냈으니까요!! 감동이 남아 가시질 않네요 고마워요 잘봤어요🤗

8. KD Freestone says:

One of the best videos on Youtube. Very through and sophisticate. Other travel guides are really good too. I am a big fan of your positive attitudes regarding other cultures and thank you heaps for your vlog.