25 Things to do in Budapest, Hungary Travel Guide

38 thoughts on “25 Things to do in Budapest, Hungary Travel Guide

1. Kristof Turi says:

Nice set! Must mention 2 of my favs: Romai on the shore of Danube where you can find lots of small places to grab a beer and something to eat and the Libego (Chairlift) that takes you to the top of Janos hill and its viewpoint 😉

2. Zsolt Papp says:

Because what you had was not goulash but goulash soup. Hungarian goulash is spicy or hot for the most of the time, but restaurants make it more neutral for the tourists, you can always add some hot paprika oil after it is served if you like it spicy. Originally it is made of beef but also delicious from veal or even pork.

3. Trevor Dance says:

Budapest has the second oldest electrically operated underground railway in the world, London being the first. It beats New York, Paris, Moscow or any other city you care to name.

4. Cathy Chang says:

Here is a suggestion. You mentioned the name of places rather quickly, therefore, it's very difficult to pick up especially when these are foreign names. This film will be of more value if you can add written names on the screen, or post a shot of the name when available.

5. Ung-seok Kim says:

Hi Samuel and Audrey! Thank you for a great video you shared!!! We really enjoy your videos and this one on Budapest was GREAT! We are actually here in Budapest right now and we really enjoy being here! (Your video is great reference!) We did Seoul in April 2017 and now Budapest in July 2017 and in both cases, your inputs have been great! Take care and keep up enjoying!!!

6. Dóri Zachár says:

The pasta is called nokedli, it often comes with all types of stew. It is a kind of pasta, you can not buy in shops, as a 19 year old Hungarian I am making it for myself as well.(but my grandmom's nokedli is the most delicious ofc) It is actually very easy to make. And what you were eating is actually the most most most typical Hungarian dish(also my favourite) called "pörkölt nokedlivel" Hope you had a good time here, I always enjoy watching foreigner's travel vlog in my home town:)

7. PatMax Adventures says:

Great work guys! I have always wondered about Budapest and what would be the highlights to visit. I have read that Hungary has some of the best thermal bathes and the most natural thermal bathes in the World. Looks so good! ^^

8. dalia rishon says:

The Shoes on the Danube Bank is a memorial in Budapest, Hungary. Conceived by film director Can Togay, he created it on the east bank of the Danube River with sculptor Gyula Pauer to honor the people (mainly Budapest Jews) who were killed by fascist Arrow Cross militiamen in Budapest during World War II. They were ordered to take off their shoes, and were shot at the edge of the water so that their bodies fell into the river and were carried away. It represents their shoes left behind on the bank.

9. John Smithee says:

Amazing locations, beautifully edited videos, delicious foods – keep up the great work! Can't wait until you guys plan a trip to Japan – a Michelin starred foodie haven.

10. cuiumcn says:

hi guys, thank you for the guide. I'm visiting Budapest this autumn for a Gorillaz concert. Keep up the great work and enjoy every moment!
    P.S. I just came back from Peru, the reason I have discovered your Youtube channel.

11. Space Hobo says:

As you know, I'm not much of a western world vid fan, but this one was surprisingly good….:-)…….when Sam was getting "lost" in that square, Aud, I was think – uh oh – subliminal message here……:-)…….and that street shot from 9:22 was awesome – like out of Scorsese or Lynch, even Kubrick…..:-) …….Sams fashion sense is outta this world….:-)