TRAVEL PACKING TIPS – WINTER ESSENTIALS

44 thoughts on “TRAVEL PACKING TIPS – WINTER ESSENTIALS

1. atad atzmon says:

Forst off i love the channel and i appreciate the time and effort u guys put into it. so thanks
    second could u go in to more details about luandry – u said pack light and do a lot of laundry are there good places to do laundry? do i need to buy and then carry with me detergent or are ther places that do that? and how much does it end up costing?

2. Dannon Day says:

Anyone managed to do a trip to Europe in a Kathmandu Transfer Pack (or anything else around 28 litres)? It does have other pockets, and a pod for electronics which I could put toiletries in.

3. Trisha Rudra says:

Sigh
    I live in India.
    I have no down parka.
    Even if i wore them I'd look like a walrus.
    AND, I can't wear boots!!
    My future plans for Europe (in winter) look bleak….unless I transform into a Polar bear :/

4. Sean Learmond says:

maybe for a how to topic could be, the first steps into leaving your job and going for that long trip you have dreamed of. with tips about long term travel and accommodation looking for work and getting by on the essentials

5. Kael T says:

You guys have great tips. So glad I found your channel. I'm going to Europe for 20 days starting first weekend of March. I've never been and I'm only carrying a backpack. What's the weather/temperature like around that time of year out there? Thanks!

6. IWBVS says:

Try Darn Tough socks instead of Smartwool. My darnToughs have lasted me 3x longer than my smartwools, and I've tried 4 different types of smartwools.

7. Amir5958 says:

Hey guys. Big fan of you videos. I wanted to know where I could find boots like that?. I am going interrailing in February. Keep them wicked videos coming

8. Jesus Izquierdo says:

perfect video guys, wish I had seen it before starting my trip.

After 9 months on the road I want to upgrade to carry-on only travel and what you showed is exactly what I was thinking about.

what's that Patagonia jacket's name? it's quite convenient.

9. Christy Chan says:

Hi both! Thanks so much for making this video! You guys answered most of my questions!
    Can you also talk about what internet service you used during travelling?
    Im studying in London right now and am planning to travel to rest of the Europe in Jan next year!

10. Iskandar Shah says:

Why dont you want to check in if its not budget airlines? Im Singaporean planing for Europe trip. I've heard Ryan air and easy jet they can be little bit anal in terms of size and weight. Because of that Im thinking of trains but sometimes flight is cheaper… dilemma …

11. Nick C says:

On the subject of footwear, I recommend anyone going a trip who is wearing boots to get gaitors. They are waterproof covers for the top half of the boot up to just above your knee, I got cheap ones (around £15) for my last DofE Hiking trip. At one point I was a foot deep in a river, came out completely dry so I'm assuming they'd work for snow as well. You can get ones for £40+ but mine were fine.

12. JRo says:

You guys have any updated Amazon links for memory cards? I clicked on the one for this video, and below it says there's a new model, faster speed, and it's even a little cheaper. I want to support you guys but also get the better stuff.

13. sn sj says:

im going to japan this upcoming february and watching your video is really helpful. since im a muslim and the places i go is a little bit hard to find halal food, so we have to bring some food here. i think that's gonna take lots of space in luggage. do you mind to make a video how to pack clothes with food during winter for 2 weeks and not exceeds 20 kg? sorry if it is disturbing, thank you

14. sn sj says:

15. sn sj says:

16. MrWorldTree says:

Hi, I'm looking to go traveling to Nepal and was wandering if you might know if you can bring a longboard skate board as a carry on item, I've looked around a lot and cant seem to find much on the subject and was just curious is maybe you might know.