✈Sydney, Australia ►Vacation Travel Guide

33 thoughts on “✈Sydney, Australia ►Vacation Travel Guide

1. Tara Dangol says:

I was born and raised in Sydney….. But as they say, "You can take the girl out of Sydney but you can't take the Sydney out of the girl." Missing seafood, Roast Lamb and gluten free foods.

2. Adrianna Bui says:

My eyes can't stop rolling and my mouth can't stop opening either. Oh my gooood!!!! This is just amazing! Love you Aussie and of course, I love Australia with all my heart n soul. Thank you so much for this video! It's very useful for my coming trip to Australia. Is one month in Sydney enough for me to explore this wonderful city?

3. Evard Saint Fort says:

Turn $18 Into $559,824.00! It's Fun, Fast and Simple! – Don't Let $18 Fool You Not To Join U$ Now!With Four Corners Alliance Group System You Can Easily Turn A Measly $18 One time Payment Out Of Pocket Into $559,824.00!No SELLING!…No Rejection!…No FAILURE!…No Experience Required!People Spend $18 On Diner…Why Can’t You Spend $18 On Changing YOUR Life NOW. This Is A REAL Life CHANGING Business Opportunity!…where Everybody Is A Winner! Contact me for more details…. ‪#‎Seriouspeopleonly‬ ‪#‎WorkfromHome‬ ‪#‎GreatBusiness‬ ‪#‎4CAG‬ or Visit my website for the sign up link and your training…http://vava4cornersteamunitedasone.weebly.com/

4. Tamim TV says:

Really thought your channel is awesome man! Keep up the good work 🙂 If you could can you please check out my comedy channel? Thanks from Australia!

5. Class 09TB3 says:

Love Australia so much . It is my most favourite country . I wish i could go there once in my life . Waiting for the wonderful thing makes my dream come true .

6. IgNITE Magazine says:

Terrific video – please check out my channel.

Loved your video. Check my channel.

Wonderful video. Please do more! Check out my channel.

Really enjoyed your video. Check out my channel.

So good! Please make more. Check out my channel.

Great work! Please check out my channel and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for a great video! Check out my channel and let me know your thoughts. Thanks.

Wow! Nicely done. Please check out my channel.

Terrific! Please do more. Check out my channel please.

Would love it if you'd do more! Check out my channel.

A big thanks for this! Check out my channel.