Iran Vacation Travel Video Guide • Great Destinations

39 thoughts on “Iran Vacation Travel Video Guide • Great Destinations

1. Patrick Häuser says:

I will visit Iran in September and october. I´m really looking forward to it. I think it´s a great Country for nature lovers and historically interested people. Nevertheless, the greteast asset of Iran is it´s hospitality and its warm people. Love from Germany to Iran 😉

2. Rizakais 5 says:

I can't understand why you don't hate the oppressing Kings, you say their names with respect and make us fear the Muslim leaders when they are the ones cherished by the whole nation.

3. nonaufascisme says:

CURSE KHOMEINI AND ALL THOSE WHO HAVE DONE NOTHING, BUT BRINGING BACK THAT AMAZING COUNTRY TO THE MIDDLE AGES! IF THE SHAH AND HIS WIFE WERE STILL IN POWER, IT WOULD NOW BE ON A PAR WITH MOST EUROPEAN COUNTRY! THESE MOLLAHS HABE BROUGHT NOTHING BUT SUFFERING AND MISERY TO THE IRANIAN PEOPLE!

4. SoldierOF0rtune says:

I laugh hard when they don't know how to say Iran. they call it I-Ran. Where to ? I also not sure :-)) It is and was Iran guys. But Greeks use to call it Persia. Iran means my land in ancient Persian language.

5. Pirouz Ebadypour says:

Does anybody know in what year this documentary was made? It is very poorly produced! It has a good message behind it, but the lack of attention to regional and local details is astoundingly obvious and embarrassingly disrespectful. The music, as someone mentioned earlier, is all in Arabic scales; not Persian. There is no excuse for that in this day and age where one can easily find Persian music on YouTube and use something appropriate as the sound track! The narrator's pronunciation of the the names is absolutely horrible as well, starting with the pronunciation of the name IRAN. As someone said earlier, it is "Iee Run"; NOT "Eye Ran". Now that the western world has shifted its hostile policies towards Iran (while slowly turning their backs on their long time ally Saudi Arabia) in search of new opportunities to loot and take advantage of this peaceful and hospitable land, there will be many more documentaries promoting the country as a tourist and investment destination of the 21st century and some, like this one, are borderline disrespectful! Long Live Iran!!!

6. Silver Soul says:

and Iran is not an Arab country ! it's a 50% Persian country and the rest are Turks , kurds , lots ,baluchs and Arabs (who only make 5% of the population )

7. SuperPoopak says:

Dear Daniel, I am not media! I am an Iranian who is trying to give you fare warning!
    Warning to all considering travel to Iran! Please pack your bags and be
    ready to be taken as hostages, which has been a usual occurrence in
    Iran! They take in innocent people of different countries, to use as
    leverage in negotiations and exchange for their prisoners in different
    countries for doing horrible acts, such as, money laundering, helping
    Islamic regime get nuclear bombs, terrorism, etc. Anyone who would even
    consider traveling to Iran under this regime, MUST BE INSANE!

8. Ray Fatemi says:

She missed the importance of The shaking minarets. When you climb one and shake it, it start to shake the entire structure which in turn start to shake the other minaret. In physics this is called resonance and engineers make sure the structures are not built on the main several harmonics of the structure vibrations when they building bridges, etc. the guy who built this structure was a mathematician and was well aware of the resonance so he design the building to take advantage of it. He is resting (buried) on the grounds of this amazing place.

9. Ray Fatemi says:

When you prepare a documentary, it is important to be sensitive to the local customs and detailed information. It starts with the name of the country. It is not "Eye Ran", it is "Iee-Run". She also raped most of the other names and also keep referring to Iran as "similar to other Arab countries". Iran and Turkey are not Arabs. At least know this much prior to attempt to make a documentary. Also, many of the architectures they call Muslim architectures are from eras way before Islam. Again this attributed to ignorance of people who make these documentaries.

10. Daniels Mardones says:

I don't care what the media says about Iran I want to go there, by me missing out on the people and it's culture, and historic sights is not living, and I refuse to go to typical travel sights like Europe and south america, as an American I rather go there where modesty and respect still exist

11. varzesh taghzie says:

in iran there are differents ethnies (arabs,kurds,turks,lors,baluchs,persians,bakhtiaris…) and it's really fantastic i think, because in each parts of Iran we can discover a or some new culturs and languages.:)

12. Syd Ray says:

Regarding the turning exercise in zoorkhane, it has nothing to do with the dervishes" dance rather it's a sword fighting technique when surrounded by enemy in the battle. The other exercises are also for building the body for archery, handling of mace or mallet; using of shield when fallen on the ground; doing hand to hand battle techniques etc…
    The whole school was developed to train fighters under the cover of sport during country's occupation.

13. Tomasz Pelczar says:

It was my natural straight Uncle, but we were calling sucha relation also within uncle … Friend of my parents was working within this pretty coutry and I had got the Scorpio within special natural "glue" and my younger brother too … I was considering to get a job for instance within South Africa, but those good times are probably not gonna come back quite soon …

14. Malek Khosrow Khazaee says:

Why is the speaker keeps calling Iranians as Arabs? Iranians are not Arabs, their language, Persian, is Indo-European, and ethnically they are considered as Aryans. Iran means "the Land of Aryans." All this shows the ignorance of "Expoza Travel," whose task of introducing Iran has largely been betrayed.