TRAVEL TIPS: Where to travel on a budget

27 thoughts on “TRAVEL TIPS: Where to travel on a budget

1. HowTube says:

Amazing video! I also traveled last year: 9 countries in 9 months. I tried to summarize some major tips how to travel on a budget and how much you need to spend, while traveling Australia, New Zealand and Southeast Asia.

2. ryanchandler777 says:

I am so mesmerized by this world and so badly want to travel and explore! You have defiantly influenced and have made me even more excited about traveling this wonderful world!!!

3. Martin Brochu says:

Hi Kristen & Siya,

Amazing video!

Question : What would be an interesting place to visit with young childrens (8 & 3 years old boys)?
    We're looking for a place that isn't a "resort", cheap (considering I have to buy 4 plane tickets), safe and I would love it to be an experience for them.

Thanks in advance!

4. Joffery says:

Super helpful! I always thought of travel as something you needed to plan very precisely, and line up all your ducks in a row. After this though, I think I will see what I can accomplish by accommodation, by looking when I get there.

5. ADragonAmongRoses says:

What places you would recommend for a reserved traveler? (reserved as in someone that enjoys strolls and looking at architecture vs. someone who goes sky-diving and to moon parties, lol)

6. Petra V. says:

Czech (fuckiiiinggg) republic 😉 super cheap for foreigners. Prague is amazing, trust me.

And then Balkans in general I'd say, from my experience. Bulgaria for example. In Sofia we got hostel for €10 a night and it is such a nice city.

7. Rowie Knox says:

Hi Kristen? I want to get a ferret, but it's in my plans to travel the world, do you have any tips or advise when in comes to pets? Have you travel with your ferrets? Or what do you do when you leave home? Love your channel

8. Cassie McMillan says:

Very informative! I loved Siya's talk about Paraguay. So true.
    I've always been the type to plan out trips, it makes me feel more comfortable going in the unknown. I think I'll consider to show up and ask locals/travelers now. The internet is great but doesn't always show the best deals.
    P.S I never knew it could be that cheap to stay in Santorini… Must start saving for a trip soon!

9. shetravels says:

Kristen & Siya, I'm going to move to South America next year and it's going to be my first time there. What should I expect?? Im super excited yet scared at the same time. Hope you can consider this for the next travel Q&A video 🙂

10. watvid1 says:

The Paraguay story is so cool! I had the same feeling when I went Paris last month I was on top of the eiffel tower thinking "no school! No work! No nothing!" best feeling ever.