36 thoughts on “11 Travel Tips For Men – Man’s Guide To Traveling With Style & Being Prepared Upon Arrival

1. Shekhar Moona says:

I was planning on wearing a RL track jacket (Blue) RL officer Pants (White) RL polo shirt (Red) RL Loafers (Blue) and a belt from Weather Tech Blue plastic because it is air port Approved. Is their anything wrong with wearing a Plastic belt in blue. I was also planning on carrying a Canvas carry on bag (Small) in BLUE or RED What is your insight of the starbelt? .http://www.weathertech.com/starbelt/

2. Erik Savini says:

I enjoyed your video on flying commercial. Have you ever considered a video on flying private (charter jet)? I'm taking the family on vacation soon and need some advice on dressing appropriately. Thanks in advance.

3. Jaime says:

I'm a savvy traveler too.

I notice people who dress sharp when they travel. I always laugh because after a 10 or 15 hour flight. they look pretty bedraggled.

It's advice is pointless. Being courteous gets a good response. Clothing has nothing to do with it. No one carea how you are dressed.

This is advice from a very experienced traveler.

4. Mirror says:

The first determining factor when i consider is the sense of comfort. 2nd is the style. So usually I travel neat with a cotton shirt, shorts and comfortable shoes (running shoes).

5. Osca Alva says:

the number 1 tip and the only tip you need is travel lite 1 bag carry on no check in bags i like to go with my BAD bag # 3 bag nap sack style not the duffle

6. A Keeper Of Odd Knowledge says:

when I was in the Navy they were big on our uniforms looking good and that included our work uniforms, which back in the day was dungarees and chambray shirts. All of our uniforms were tailered for us in boot camp and we were expected to have any new uniforms tailored after that. Even the dungarees.
    We were taught how to fold or roll our clothes, including underwear and socks to fit in a minimum of space. Ever wonder how we sailors achieved those reverse creases? We turned our clothes inside out and ironed them. In boot camp we would wash our uniforms outside on cement tables using scrub brushes and laundry soap and cold water. while our clothes were still wet, we would iron them with our plastic soap dishes. Worked every time.
    On board the ship I would place my work uniforms, inside out, under my mattress and they would be pressed and wrinkle free the next day.
    Don't know if any of this info is useful or applicable to today's lifestyles or travelling, but some of it might be.

7. Bobby Jones says:

Great tips and ideas. Dressing appropriately is absolutely a key part of visual acceptance. It is a fact that you will be treated and greeted better when you dress appropriately. While nobody readily admits it, you are judged first by your appearance and it often weighs heavily.

8. Feeza Miza says:

Find the best hotel deals and some trip plan with +besttraveltrip. com+. Only need to type the destination, and they will find the best hotel deals in the surrounding area to save you time and money on your next holiday.

9. Kai Xuan Wai says:

We just came back from London, where we had an absolutely wonderful time. I would highly recommend +besttraveltrip. com+, they also can give you some trip plans by only entering a city or country. We will certainly book our future trips again.

10. SpottedSharks says:

Holy cow, rolling the jacket is a great idea!  One way to help yourself pack light is to consider whether you will use each item enough to justify toting it.  That it might come in handy isn't good enough.  Sure, an umbrella might come in handy but I'd rather leave mine at home and buy one on my trip if I need it.